As a DCN client you can count on:
- Continuous Operations: Your IT infrastructure needs are met around the clock by the most advanced IT infrastructure combined with the most reliable industrial infrastructure in power and cooling.
- Physical Security: Three-Factor physical security authentication for facilities combined with isolated technical and virtual infrastructure secured and isolated per customer.
- Experience: We are the regions longest-serving and knowledgeable data center operators, meaning we will meet your requirements affordably, securely and reliably.
- Performance: From the ground up we built our infrastructure for performance, raw power from colocation to cloud computing.
- Choice: Our primary word for our offering is “platform”, we give you the choice on how to use our platform with ultimate flexibility and agility allowing you to choose and grow, as you need to.
- Compliance: DCN is the areas first and only SOC2 certified data center ensuring all of your compliance requirements are met from HIPAA to SOX to GLB and any other.
What We Do
Digital Crossing Networks, LLC (DCN) is East Tennessee’s premiere data center outfitted with multiple telecommunications providers, redundant and disparate power grids, redundant cooling, redundant power, and much more designed for enterprise and small business corporate colocation, disaster recovery, and business continuity.
- CHOICE in providers of telecommunications
- CHOICE in providers of managed services or “Do It Yourself”
- Anytime access for your staff
- Connected to Underground, Diverse and Redundant Substations
- Clean power: filtering and surge protection
- Flywheel-based UPS systems
- Generator back-up
- Prox card key
- Biometric fingerprint authentication w/PIN
- Digital camera surveillance with off-site digital storage & retrieval
- Industrial-grade air conditioning for temperature and humidity control
- Redundancy: air handlers, mechanical pumps, cold water source
- Continuous monitoring
- Dry-gas fire suppression
Telecommunications and Managed Services:
- Fiber-optic service for greatly enhanced reliability over standard copper-based services
- Redundant fiber-optic rings with two building entrances
- Telecommunications & Managed Services choices and competition from multiple providers